#2
A. Snatch Grip Romanian Deadlift @ 32x1. 4-6. 2 min rest. x5
6@65, 75, 85#, 5@95#, 4@105#
B. Deadlift (touch n go). 10, 15, 20. 2 min rest.
145, 125, 105#
C. Shoulder Bridge Leg Curls. AMRAP Unbroken. 60s rest. x6 -- 5 x6
B: Decrease load per set, no rest on the floor
Notes : My hands and thumbs were killing me on the Romanian deadlifts. Anyway to avoid this? I felt like all the weight was on my hook grip thumbs. Ouch! Otherwise those were good. The TNG DL were TOUGH. Maybe I started a bit heavy. They were not fast, but more slow and steady with no rest anywhere. I could not move after the last set, so I think I pushed myself on those pretty well :-) Leg curls are still not perfect, have to shuffle legs in a bit. Did I mention I have also been walking the kids to school. It is .75 miles each way. That's an extra 1.5 miles usually 6 or 7 times a week. Totally counts for something, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment