Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, 2014

Tuesday
#2
25 min AMRAP
200m run
5 Burpees
10 Deck Squats - 20 air squats

20 Double Unders
8+run, burpees, squats, 4 du

Notes - Those deck squats were not happening. I did 1 round of those, but getting the momentum was really tough. The bigger problem was that my upper butt/lower back on the sides was(is) super tender from those windshield exercises. I figured out yesterday on the last set how to lie so I was not constantly rolling on those bones. Anyhow, I did 20 air squats instead. 

My lower leg has been aching a bit on/off for about 2 week. I am pretty sure running is what's making it worse :( I first noticed after the two 1 mile runs 2 weeks ago. The pain is on my right lower leg on the middle of the left side of my shin bone. It sorta radiates down. It hasn't really bothered me till after a run, but today it hurts while running. Not cool. No running for a bit? Any other ideas for that part on Saturday? Need to get a rower!



No comments:

Post a Comment