Thursday
#3
A1. Bulgarian Ring Row. Accumulate 40 reps.
A2. HSPU. Accumulate 30 reps. (back and forth until 40 rows and 30 hspu)
B1. Support on Rings w/ hands turned out/forward as faaaaarr as possible and elbows locked out. Accumulate 30 secs. 60 sec rest.
B2. Inverted Hang on Rings. (abs & quads fired up, toes pointed at ceiling.) AMSAP (accumulate at least 30sec in multiple sets if AMSAP is less than 30). 60 sec rest. x5 40 sec, 40, 30, 40, 40
C. DB/KB Windmills. 12 per side. 1 min rest between sides. x3 20# db, 15#kb x2
Notes : My shoulders are still super sore from Monday! Ring rows were fine. Did those in sets of 5. HPPS were sets of 3+2. Ring supports were not happening at all with hards turned out. I did those best I could. Inverted hangs are fine, except my hands are on fire! I could stay up there longer if my hands didn't want to fall off. Started the windmills with 20#. Right side was fine, but left was a bit off, so I went down to 15# kb for the next two sets.
No comments:
Post a Comment