Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014

Saturday
#5
A1. Barbell Hip Thrust. 12-15. (same rules and try for same weight or more as last week). 1 min rest. 
15@75, 85# - 14@95# - 12@105#

A2. Good Morning. 10-12. 1 min rest. x4
12@55, 65# - 10@ 75, 80#

+
5 rounds
50m One arm Farmer Walk Heavy (50m per arm) - 53#
10 DB rows in plank. (tough enough weight, nothing crazy, 5 per arm) - 20#
60 sec hollow body hold (accumulate 60 sec)

30 sec side plank on hand.... (30 sec per hand)
22:15

Notes : Last two sets of A were painful. I can already feel the soreness setting in. The circuit felt slow even though I was trying to move. Also had a baby climbing on me and following me down the sidewalk. the hollow body hold was the hardest. Bent knees on the last 3 sets. I could do more weight for the DB next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment