Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6, 2014

Saturday
A. Deadlift. 2-3. 2 min rest. x6
155, 165, 175, 185, - , -

B1. Single Arm Dumbbell Row (Elbow at side). 4-6 per arm. 1 min rest.
6@25, 30  5@35, 35 # 4@40#

B2. HSPU. Accumulate 6 reps. (as deep as you can go). x5. 1 min rest.
2+2+1+1 (10# plates), 4+2 x5

C1. Barbell hip thrust. 10-12, hold at top of each rep for a sec, slow on the way down. 1 min rest.
12@75, 85#  10@100#


C2. Good morning. 8-10. 1 min rest. X3
10@ 55, 65# 8@75#

Notes : My deadlifts were crap today. At first I was thinking 195 should be easy and I could hit 205 for 2 reps. When I got to 195 it was not happening. Tried 190 a few times. Nope. Then 185 again. Would not move, so I moved on. DB rows were good. Have this down after last week. Last set was TOUGH. HSPU were tough today with the plates. Not really happening, so I did without and made them nice and pretty. Hip thrusts and good mornings were good. I tried to push myself harder on those since the deadlifts were lacking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment