#3
A. Strict Pull Up w/ slow and controlled negative. Accumulate 10-20 reps. -- 15 reps
B. Wall Facing Shoulder Taps. AMRAP unbroken (if you come down before 20, kick back up until you get 20.) 2 min rest. x5 -- 30, 30, 34, 40, 30 reps
C. Bulgarian Ring Rows. Accumulate 40 reps. -- 40
D. Archer Push Up on rings. Accumulate 20-30 per side. - 3x10 sec, hold at top
Notes : Was having one of those morning when I was questioning if I should just give up working out forever and be cool with laying around watching movies and eating crap. Blah. Slowly made my way through. Pull ups were fine. Did those 1 at a time. The shoulder taps were good. Felt pretty strong on those. The ring rows took a while because I like to do 3 or 4 and then lay on the floor after each set and think about giving up and taking a nap, hahah. I tried the archer push ups in the warm up and could sort of get a few of the arm out to one side in the bottom position. By the time I got to those after the other three exercises I was shaking just in the up hold position.
No comments:
Post a Comment