Saturday
#4
A. OHS. 6-8. 2 min rest. x4
8@ 55, 65, 75# 7@85#
B1. Zombie Squats. 15 reps. 1 min rest. -- 65#
B2. Russian KB Swing 53#. 15 reps. 1 min rest. x5
C1. Bent Knee Hollow Body Hold Rock. AMSAP. 30 sec rest. -- 20-25 sec
C2. Side Plank on Hand (feel elevated if poss). AMSAP. 30 sec rest. x3-5 --- 45 sec
(if you aren't able to hold c1 and c2 "very long" ... do it 5 times... if you CAN hold them "long" ... do 3)
Notes : OHS were good. First 3 sets were no problem. Last set the balance factor was tough, but these were slow and steady. Zombie squats were pretty strange. I felt like I should have been able to use more weight, but even the 65# was tough for 15 reps. The body rock was not happening. I could not seem to keep good ab/back position with everything tight and engaged while rocking at all. I did a hollow body hold with straight legs and arms above head instead. For the side planks I put my feet on a 45# plate. Just that little bit of elevation made these tougher by the last few sets.
No comments:
Post a Comment