Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014

Thursday
#3
A. Romanian Deadlift @ 41x1. 6-8 reps. 90s rest. x5 -- 8@65, 75# - 7@85# - 6@95, 105#
B1. Jumping Good Morning. 8-10. 30 sec rest. -- 8@55#
B2. Jump Switch Lunge with Max Height Jump. 20 reps. 60 sec rest. x5

C. Barbell Hip Thrust @ 20x1. 15-20. 60s rest. x5 - 15@85# x4

Notes - I was exhausted today! Was trying to push myself, but it was not my best day. Deadlifts were good. Should I be trying to stay on my heels during those and keeping the bar close to body or no? My legs were smoked after the lunges. Seriously I can barely walk already. The hip thrusters were the worst today. The 5th set was not happening. My shin is still bothering me. It impossible to avoid anything that causes aggravation (walking), but mostly just aching pain on/off opposed to more intense pain while running.

No comments:

Post a Comment