#4
A. Jumping Back Squat. 10-12. 2 min rest x 4. light and fast and unbroken.
45, 55, 55, 65#
B. Box Jump. 5 reps to something "tough" for you. Not for time... 5 good reps with each one fast & "explosive". rest as needed. x5
24, 26, 27.5, 26, 26"
+
5 rounds
10 wall ball
10 burpee
6:50
Notes :
Jumping squats were challenging, but effective. Will skip 45 for sure next time and more on up. Box jumps have improved in the last few months. See how I did 27.5 and then went back down? Well I was feeling really good and those 27.5" seemed easy, but then I stumbled on the last one and lost my nerve. Then anything made me nervous. Maybe someday I will get to 30. I am only 61" tall, so there' that. Circuit was painful, but not too long. My legs were BURNING.
No comments:
Post a Comment