Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2, 2014

Thursday
#3
A. Negative Front Lever on Rings. 15 super slow reps. Rest as needed between
B. Feet elevated ring rows. AMRAP unbroken. 90s rest. x5 -- 5, 6, 6, 5, 5
C1. Ring Push Ups w/ ext rotation. 10 reps. 60s rest. 

C2. "Strict Toes to Bar".  10 reps. 60s rest. x5

Notes :  So apparently A is TOUGH. These were no where near perfect, but as I figured out what to do I gained a little bit more control. Ring rows were fine. Thought I should have been able to do more, but the ones I did do were nice and pretty. Push ups were alright. Ext rotation was hard, but I got it for at least a few sec with each rep. I started toes to bar and though "wow I am doing so great at these!" Then I realized you said STRICT. Those are about 10x 100x as hard. I was basically just hanging there trying to move my legs up at all. Still there is some improvement over what was happening a few months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment