Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 8, 2014

Wednesday
#3
A. Xiaopeng forward. 6-10 reps per side liiiiiight... can be smalllll plate too. x3... stay tight and extend hard.... skip if you're feeling pain.
B1. Inverted Hang on Rings.  Accumulate 30+ seconds.
(instead of being straight up and down, try tip forward slightly so you have to fight to hold that position.... vid attached of the bar version)
B2. Feet elevated side plank rock. 12 per side. x5
C. 200 Walking Lunges. Slow and steady.
+

15+ min shoulder mobility

Notes : For A I did 10 reps with a little 2 lbs weight. Why are these difficult?! My left side was much less flexible than my right. Ring hangs were good. Was able to do 30 sec all at once. I tipped forward for about 8 sec, then rested for 2 sec. Those plank things hurt, but at least they are not as boring as regular planks. The walking lunges were pretty brutal. I worked out this morning and my legs were sore before dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment