#2
A. Power Clean. Build to a heavy one... And/Or just practice the movement... See how it feels since it's been a while. -- 1@90#
B. Front squat @3030. 12 reps. 2 min rest. X3 -- 75#
C. 1-leg DB/KB RDL @31x1. 10-12. 1 min between legs. X3 -- 12 @ 15# (each)
D. Russian KBS 53#. 15-20 unbroken. 45 sec rest. X5 - 20, 20, 18 x3
Notes - Tough today! I am still sore from Saturday too. Cleans were good. I worked with the bar for a bit, then built up from 55#. When I got to around 85#I started overthinking things. I got to 90# which was pretty good. I used to be stuck at 85# for like 6 months, then I got 95# 1x before we moved. Sqauts were ok. My hip flexors felt still and achy. 75# was plenty for those. The RDL feel awkward, but I kept at them. Should I be balancing on one leg the whole time, or touching down after each rep? KBS wore we out!
No comments:
Post a Comment