Saturday, October 25, 2014

OCtober 25, 2014

Saturday
#4
A. OHS. 50 reps with as much/little weight as you want, broken up however.
10@65#, 12@75#, 12@80#, 9@80#, 7@85#

B. Wall Balls. 25 reps for time. 60 sec rest. x 3-4 -- 0:50, 0:53, 0:53, 0:55
C. Tuck L-Sit. Accumulate 3 mins.
D. DB/KB Side Bend. 15-20. 1 min rest between sides. x3 per side -- 20# - 15 reps

B: If you are taking a lot of breaks by the 3rd set, just do 3.


Notes : I started the OHS thinking I could do 65#, maybe 75# for that many reps, but I felt good, so I kept building. I ended up doing 5 sets. Next time I think I could do all with 80# with a few more breaks. Wall balls were really good. Felt faster than usual on those. L sit takes me a while with 10-15 sec sets, but I still feel like these are getting better. Form is better for sure. Side bends were good. Slow, controlled, could def feel those.

No comments:

Post a Comment