Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7, 2014

Tuesday
#2
A. Romanian Deadlift (any grip) @ 32x1. 3-5. 2 min rest. x6
5@85, 95, 105, 115# -- 4@125# -- 3@135#

B. Shoulder Bridge Leg Curls. AMRAP Unbroken. 45s rest. x7 (see if you can do one leg at a time... vid attached.) 5-6
+

15-20 min easy jog  (or less or walking if no good on the leg) - 15 min run w/2 kids in stroller

Notes : Deadlifts seem to be getting stronger. I can def feel these targeting my hamstrings more than traditional deadlifts both during and after the exercise . I like the Romanian deadlifts better  because I can focus more on form with less weight and not hurt my back in the process. The shoulder bridges are still really tough, but my form is a bit more slow and controlled. The hardest part for me is keeping my core engaged. I could do more, but not with good form. No leg pain on the run. This was up/down hills pushing two kids. I forgot how miserable pushing a stroller while running is!

No comments:

Post a Comment