CF 15.1(ish)
9 min AMRAP
15 Toes to Bar
10 DL 75
5 Power Snatch 75 --- 5 rounds nft 65#
-immediately into-
6 min to find 1rm C&J --- 100#
+ 18 min slow row
+ 18 min slow row
Today was pretty miserable. The kids were constantly fighting, yelling, hurting each other. I was grouchy and stressed and dreading this workout all day. Warmed up for a good 20 min. snatches 65# were solid, but 75# was only sorta happening. Decided to just go and see if the momentum helped. It did not. I could not do any 75# snatches and I was seriously frustrated. I felt like a total failure, blah. Decided to turn off the clock and work through 5 rounds. My shoulders were aching some during the toes to bar. Those were 3 or 4 at a time. Snatches at 65# were strong. C&J surprisingly felt good. I think this is the first time I have ever cleaned 100#, so improvement there at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment