Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

Wednesday

17-Feb
A. Push Jerk @ 41x4. 3-4 reps. 2 min rest. x5  -- 65, 75, 75, 80, --
B1. Strict Pull Up. Accumulate 5 reps. 1 min rest
B2. Single Arm Bench Press. 6-8 per arm. 1 min rest. x4 --  8@ 20, 25  -- 6@ 30 x2

+
12 min AMRAP
4 toes to bar
4 burpees
8 KBS 53#
8 + toes to bar



A. get it over head, hold locked out for 4 secs, control it back to shoulders for 4 seconds, 1 sec on shoulders, up again.... 3-4 reps.  Keep butt and belly tight and elbows locked out while overhead, keep forearms vertical on descent back to shoulders.

Notes : I was worried about the push jerks on my shoulders, but they felt alright. When I picked up the bar to do the last set, I felt  a sharp pain in my right shoulder though. Tried a few times, same pain, so I skipped the last set. Pull ups felt stronger today. Took a video of first set. I don't think I have done five overhand unbroken before. Bench press was tough, but fine. Left side is weaker. Could probably have gone 5# higher on the right side. The KBS were suddenly ridiculously hard today! I think my sore abs were no help.




No comments:

Post a Comment