16-Feb
A. Hang Power Clean x 2 / Hang Squat Clean x 1 / Hang Squat Clean from Below Knee x 1. 1 rep on the min for 10 mins. (will have vid by Monday)
75 x3, 80 x4, 85x2, 90, 90
B. Jumping Back Squat. 8-10. 90 sec rest. x3. Unbroken and "fast" -- 95, 105, 110
+
10 rounds
10 Pistols (on box)
5 Hang Power Clean 85#(ish) -- 15:37
Notes : My right shoulder felt sore as soon as I started the clean cluster. The squat part was the worst because of the position of the bar and extra rotation it takes to keep the bar steady. Shoulder felt ok once I got going and did not hurt much on the circuit part. For the last set, I missed the last rep thanks to the kids running in, so I did an extra round.
Jumping squats felt fine, tough-ish. Can you send me a good video of these? I was doing mine like this dude. (starts around 1 min mark) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvUrtV6AJKs
Should I have been doing them like this guy in the firehouse?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMwgjOtmoBM
I can do them either way, but of course will be doing less weight the "firehouse" way
Circuit part was more medium speed since I was focusing on getting nice pretty pistols and good clean form. Pistols are getting stronger and lower. First 6 sets of cleans were unbroken. These felt fine, I just got tired towards the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment