Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Februsray 3, 2015

Tuesday
3-Feb
A. Hang Squat Snatch. 5, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1. 60 sec rest between sets, increase every set (if poss)
45, 55, 55 - 60, 65, 70 - 75, 80, 85#

B1. Weighted Eccentric Pull Up Cluster. 1.1.1. 5 sec eccentric. 15 sec rest / 90 sec rest.
10, 15, 20, 26#

B2. Ring Dip. Accumulate 5 reps. 90 sec rest. x4 - 3 sets dips, 1 set push ups
C1. Turkish Get Up. 3 unbroken per side. Rest as needed. - 20, 25# x2
C2. Toes to Bar. Accumulate 10 reps. Rest as needed. x3

B1. stand on box and get chin up and over bar, and control the negative (for 5 secs) until you are at a dead hang.  Rest 15 secs.  Repeat 3 times.  If after the 1st rep you cannot control the negative, just drop/remove the weight for the next rep(s).
B2. If you cannot do strict ring dips, and cannot set up a way to do dips, do 10 nice rigid push ups.

C2. If you cannot get toes to bar, get knees to elbows or armpits... with as little swinging/rocking as possible.

Notes : Snatches we ok today. Felt pretty good until I used the heavier weight on the last sets with the single rep. I took a video of the horrible last rep at 85#. It is ugly for sure. Pull up cluster was good. Last set was tough, but just happened. I am pretty excited that I got some not-totally-terrible ring dips in today. I def couldn't do anything close to this before. I am happy even though they need work. Posted a video of my 3rd set of those below. Turkish gets ups and toes to bar were fine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment