Tuesday
A. Hang Power Snatch. 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1. 60 sec rest between sets, increase every set (if poss)
55,65,70 -- 70, 75, 75 -- 75, 80, 80 (sorta)
B1. Weighted Eccentric Pull Up Cluster. 1.1.1.1. 5 sec eccentric. 15 sec rest / 2 min rest.
10, 15, 20, 26#
B2. Ring Dip. Accumulate 7 reps. 2 min rest. x4
+
7 Rounds
7 KBS 53#
7 Push Ups
5:53
Notes : Sooo this morning was crazy with a school delay. Threw me off. I was trying to squeeze the workout in with 4 kids running around eating a bag of cereal all over the house, screaming, and trying to kill each other. No seriously.
The snatches started off fine. Felt good until I got to 75# and then suddenly there were not happening. It took a few tries to finish the 75's and then I felt ok. Suddenly 80# felt like 200#. The 80# sorta happened after several tries, arms belt though. I think I emailed you back when I was trying to regroup and finish those out.
The pull ups and ring dips were much better though. Was able to keep the right tempo on all those. My chin wasn't quite above the bar on the last two reps of set four, but the decline was still 5 sec.
Ring dips felt pretty decent. I watched some video on these. I am still not quite at 90 degrees, but these are improving.
Circuit was fine. Push ups were 2 at a time by the end. KBS were solid.
No comments:
Post a Comment