Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015

Monday

2-Feb
A1. Hawaiian Squat. 10 per leg.
A2. Shrimp Squat. 10 per leg.
A3. Pistol Squat. 10 per leg. x3
For each, do all one leg, then the other. Use first set without weight. Hold 10# plate in front for all on second set. No weight third set and see if you can get deeper.
B. Front Rack Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat. 4-6. 45 sec between legs. x 4 per leg.
45, 50, 55#x2


C. BB Russian Step Up. 15 per leg. 90 sec rest. x3
55#

Notes : Trying to really push it today. Everything felt much better than last week. Maybe my hips, ankles, etc. weren't so stiff. I was able to do the intermediate level for the shrimp. Pistols were on the box with foot not touching, was able to get to about 90. These were lower than last week and felt more effective (ouch)! Not sure if holding the weight for the middle set helped or not. Split squats were tougher on my left leg than right. Russian step ups were freaking miserable. I committed to that weigh though, so I just tried to not pass out. No seriously, I wanted to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment