Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9. 2015

Monday
A1. Hawaiian Squat. 10 per leg
A2. Shrimp Squat. 10 per leg
A3. Pistol Squat. 10 per leg. x2
First set with weight, second without.
B. Front Squat. 10, 7, 4, 1. 2 min rest.  -- 115, 125, 135, 150, 145#

C. Back Squat 105#. 50 for time. -- 4:15

First check out the improvement in my squat depth. I KNOW you remember how much I could not squat at.all. when I first started. Definite improvment there. 


First exercises were slow, steady, and felt good though challenging. These were easier with the weight in the first set today. Holding the plate seems to help with balance. 

I was pretty frustrated with my front squats today. I just didn't feel strong. I was really hoping to hit 150# on the 1 rep too. Every set was barely happening. Like 2 reps into set one, I knew I should have started with less weight. I was cursing up a storm the whole time. Then I dropped the 150, and was just over it when I tried for the 145. Blah.

Back squats felt much better! Felt like thosed move fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment