Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1, 2015

Sunday

1-Mar
A. Double Barrel Back Squat. 5, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3. 2 min rest.  -- 85, 105, 115, 130, 135 x2
B. DB Crossover Step Up. 10-12. 1 min rest between sides. x 3 per side. -- 5#, 15# x2
+
4 rounds for time
400m row
20 Wall Balls  -- 14:17


step up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaLFXY7OdTc ... do your best to get your working foot to knee-height of the opposite leg ... i.e. if you're using a bench, have the bench height as close to your knees as possible when standing next to it.  Also try your best to ONLY use the foot on top of the bench... as little press off with the other foot as possible.... more "slow & controlled" on this one.

Barrel Squats felt good. I have been working on my breathing a lot of squats, DL, etc and it seems to be helping. The crossover steps ups are rough. My butt was hurting during the first set. Sooo I am pretty terrible at rowing, but I was trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment