4-Mar
A. HSPU @ 40x0. 25 reps not for time.
B1. Weighted Pull Up. 2-4 reps. 90 sec rest.
2+2 @10#, 2+2@12.5#, 1+1+1@15#, 1+1@17.5#, 1+1@20#
B2. Ring Dip. Accumulate 5 reps. 90 sec rest. x5
+
15 min AMRAP
250m row
10 Hand Release Burpees
25 Double Unders --- 4 rounds + row
Notes - Felt pretty good today besides ridiculously sore legs from yesterday. HSPU felt strong for the most part. Put a video below. The last 3 or 4 were barely happening. Pull ups were fine. I did first half of each set overhand and second half underhand. Ring dips were stronger. Is is fine if I tape (like actually duct tape) the straps of the rings together a few feet up for stability? I feel like "someone" installed them a big far apart for me. Circuit wore me out! Getting used to my new jump rope a bit more now. Thankful for a rest day tomorrow. It is going to be freezing and snow 4-8" here!
No comments:
Post a Comment