Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8, 2015

Sunday (FUNday)

A. OHS. 3, 3, 3. 2 min rest between sets. -- 85, 95, 105# 
B. Chest to Bar Pull Up Practice.  (See how you are with the movement and if/how well you can make contact with the bar.)
+
Every 3 minutes for as long as possible complete:
From 0:00-3:00
   2 rounds of:
   6 overhead squats (45 lb.)
   6 chin-over-bar pull-ups
From 3:00-6:00
   2 rounds of:
   8 overhead squats (45 lb.)
   8 chin-over-bar pull-ups
From 6:00-9:00
   2 rounds of:
   10 overhead squats (45 lb.)
   10 chin-over-bar pull-ups
Etc., following same pattern until you fail to complete both rounds   
---- 186 (got through the second round of squats on the 14 round)
+
15-20 min easy row

(can be later in the day)

Sooo Friday night I had some (ok a lot) of candy, and my body freaked out. I was seriously miserable and sick for a good 12 hours. So yeah, no more than a once-in-a-while-tiny-bit of sugar for me. This is at least the third time I have learned that lesson the hard way. 


Trying to catch up on my workout today! OHS felt good. Next time I should be able to hit 3@110 or 115# on those. Video below of last set. Worked on getting low. Slight pause getting arms straight and bar overhead, but felt good otherwise. Chest to bar were alright. I got two ok ones a few times. For the 15.2 (ish) the squats felt fine the whole time. The pull ups tired me by the 10 round. My grip and forearms were hurting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment