3-Mar
AM
Row 500m @ 85%
3 min rest
x6
(consistency is the goal... it may not be today, but over time.)
2:15, 2:14, 2:16, 2:13, 2:13, 2:12
PM
A. Deadlift @ 41x1. 3-4. 2 min rest. x4 - 135, 145, 155, 165
B1. Snatch Grip RDL. 10 reps. 20 sec rest. - 85#
B2. DB Russian Step Up. 10 steps per leg. 20 sec rest - 15#
B3. Good Morning. 10 reps. 20 sec rest. - 75#
B4. Barbell Hip Thrust (2 sec pause at top). 10 reps. 2 min rest. x4 - 85#
AM workout was tough, but good. I am not very fast, but I was pretty consistent there! Should I be aiming to keep the same steady speed the entire time or just finishing each round? My legs are hurting, almost fell down the stairs!
PM
Butt day, huh?! DL were harder with the tempo. The 1 sec pause on the bottom is tough! Everything else was fine. The good morning felt weird today, but maybe because I haven't done them in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment