Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8, 2015

Friday
#2
A. Hang Squat Clean. 10 tough doubles. Try to increase every set. 60-90 sec rests.
65, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105 (1), - -

B. Back Squat. 3, 3, 3. 2 min rests. 125, 145, 165, 170
C. Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat Jumps. 6-8 per leg. 1 min rest between legs. x 5 per leg. -- 55#

D. Cuban Press. 12-15. 2 min rest. x4 -- 5#

Whoa, this wore me out today. The cleans were going along fine until I lost the second rep at 105. Then I tried several times to get 105, 100, nope nope nope. I just lost the groove on those. Back squats were really good. Felt strong on those. Those splits squats were TOUGH. Seriously I was laying on the ground in between almost every set, ha! Cuban press hurts, but were fine. Those are mostly for mobility yes? My shoulders are just stiff. Need more yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment