Friday, May 15, 2015

May 15, 2015

Friday
A. Hang Squat Clean. 2 every 30 sec x 8 minutes.  -- 85#
B. Back Squat. 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1. 2 min rests. -- 145, 165, 175, 185 x3
C. Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat Jumps. 4-6 per leg. 1 min rest between legs. x 5 per leg.
55# x3 sets, 60# x2 sets

D. Turkish Get Ups. 15 per arm, "tough", not for time.

Felt strong when I got started. Squat cleans were smooth. Probably could use a little more weight next time. Squats started off really good. The sets of two felt tough, but I still had room to build. Then I did the 1 rep of 185 and it felt SO heavy. Almost wasn't happening. Stayed at that max weight for now. Split squats were better than last week. I learned to embrace the pain on those. I ran out of time to grab the kids before the get ups. Could have done them after, but I was feeling lazy and done for today

No comments:

Post a Comment