#3
A. Squat Clean x 1 / Hang Squat Clean x 2 / Front Squat x 3. 90#+. x5 sets. rest as needed.
90# x5
+
6 rounds for time
5 strict Pull Up
10 Ring Push Up
9:16
+
300m row for time.
1:11
Man those cleans and squats felt heavy today. The second hang was def the toughest. Not the prettiest. Tried to move up to 95#, but missed the second hang. Went back down and focused on better form at 90. I DO like when you give me weight recommendations. Helps me gauge where I should be and the goal for the workout. I like not having to think about it too ;)
First round of circuit was unbroken. Those push ups hit me hard on round three! Def getting stronger though. Don't think I have done 5 pull ups in a row before.
Row was not fun. That is all.
First round of circuit was unbroken. Those push ups hit me hard on round three! Def getting stronger though. Don't think I have done 5 pull ups in a row before.
Row was not fun. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment