Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 19, 2015

A. Squat Clean 95-100#. 12 singles. rest as needed between reps.  -- 6@95#, 6@100#
B1. Power Clean. 5 TnG reps "tough". 20 sec rest. -- 75#
B2. Pull Ups. 10 reps. 20 sec rest.
B3. Wall Balls to 10 feet (20# ball if poss). 15 reps. 3 min rest. x5

Squat cleans felt super heavy at first. The 95s were solid though after a long warm up. 100s were not as pretty (legs a little wide), but were still good. I could maybe have done 105, on a morning where I wasn't exhausted. As I am writing this I am realizing I should have done some video! My shoulder was aching big time before the TnG. Decided do to with 75 so they were quick and less strain on the shoulder. Pull ups were the worst. Wall balls were the best (?!) Tried 20# and that was not even close to 10 ft, maybe 8ft.

Maybe less clean, thursters (yuck!), or above presses for a bit since my shoulder has been acting up for a few weeks. Jerks and overhead squats don't seem to bother it.

No comments:

Post a Comment