Wednesday, January 28, 2015

january 28, 2015

Wednesday
28-Jan
A. Hang Power Snatch. Deadlift, pause at High Hang, pause above knee, pause at high hang, pause above knee, pause at high hang, extend. 20-30 reps. Rest as needed between reps.
sets of 5 - 55, 60, 70, 70, 70

B. Power Clean from below the knee. 3 on the minute x 10 min. -- 75#

+
For time:
10-8-6-4-2
Deadlift 175# 155#

Burpee Over Bar
5:23

Notes - I was not feeling too great today. Felt like I had no strength or energy to do anything. Power snatches were ok. First two sets felt very smooth. Was I got to 70# it was on/off. The power cleans were driving me crazy. I know what I should be doing, but it is not happning. I did less weight and tried to really focus on form. Worked with the pvc pipe during all the rest periods. I felt like I was starting to get the "knee back" motion a little. Those 175# were not happening at.all. The 155# were fine though. I am trying to focus on better breathing on these as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment