19-Jan
5 rounds not for time
10 Goblet Squat (44-53#) -- 44#
10 Steps Spiderman Crawl w/ rotation (5 per leg)
(Before the "rotation" ...first try to bring your elbow to the ground by your heel. If L foot, use L elbow.... then put right hand down and twist open)
+
A. Squat Snatch. 1 every 20 seconds for 10 minutes. (moderate... and feel free to build)
60# - 1 min -- 65# - 3 min -- 70# - 4 min -- 75# - 2 min
B. Front Squat @ 22x1. 3, 3, 3, 3. 2 min rest between sets.
105, 115, 120 x2
+
For time
25 OHS 65# (from floor)
50 Wall Balls
75 Double Unders
6:57
Notes - Heavier goblet squats were fine. Guess I should stop being a slacker on those! Maybe 53# next time. Super tight hips today, but they were feeling better by the end of the crawls. I am happy with how my snatches at progressing. I know they are still light compared to most people, but I was only able to snatch 45-55 for a LONG time, so I am happy. This circuit was def helpful because I could keep focusing on better form with each one. I can actually feel the right form now, though it doesn't happen every time. 70# were mostly good form, 75's were hit or miss. Some really nice ones and others where I was bending my elbows for some reason. Front squats were good, really focused on correct tempo on those. Last set was JUST happening. OHS were easy. Those were 15+10. Wall balls were sets of 10. DU were the toughest because my legs felt like lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment