21-Jan
A. Power Clean Cluster (TnG). 3.3.3. 20 sec rest / 2 min rest. x4
80, 85, 90(ehh), 85#
B. Clean Grip Deadlift @ 31x1. 3-4 reps. 2 min rest. x4
4@135, 145# -- 3@155, 165#
C. Snatch Grip RDL @ 5050. 5-7 reps. 90 sec rest. x4
6@85 x2, 5@90, 95#
+
8 min AMRAP
4 Toes to Bar
8 OH Walking Lunge 55# (4 per leg)
6 rounds
Notes:
-Cleans felt alright. 80-85lbs seemed pretty good, but I kept just missing the 3rd rep on the 90# round. Video is of the last set at 85#.
-Deadlifts felt good(ish) today! I hope the tempo was better today. Form looks alright? Video is last set at 165#. I know my tempo was a bit fast on the last rep, but I was just eeking that one out.
-Snatch grip RDLs at this tempo are REALLY tough for me. So hard to keep my lack of abs engaged for that long! Video is the last set at 95#
-Snatch grip RDLs at this tempo are REALLY tough for me. So hard to keep my lack of abs engaged for that long! Video is the last set at 95#
-The amrap was good. First few rounds of the lunges were slow and tough until I put my wrist wraps on. Much better!
PS: Hope you enjoy my 80's rock Pandora station :)
No comments:
Post a Comment