Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7, 2015

Wednesday

#3
A. Power Clean (TnG). 5, 5, 5. 2 min rest between sets. -- 75, 85, 85#

B. Snatch Grip Deadlift @ 31x1. 5-6 reps. 2 min rest. x4  -- 6@115, 125  -  4@135 - 5@135
C. Clean Grip RDL @ 5050. 5-6 reps. 90 sec rest. x4 -- 4@105 -- 5@95#

D. Dumbbell Step Ups . 100 reps for time (50 per leg, broken up however, light~moderate... top of knee about same height as hip crease)  -- 15# each, 6:51

Notes : Holy hell, exhausted! Sick baby = almost no sleep for 2 nights now. Power cleans were ok. Tried to go up to 90 lbs, but I could not do the set fast enough to be touch n go. You know I LOOOVVE snatch grip deadlifts. Those felt alright. They mostly felt good, except for my thumbs. I watched some videos recently, so I was focusing on better form. RDLs were slow and steady. Focusing a lot more on better form for those as well. DB ups were fine. Let's see if I can walk tomorrow! 

I am (finally) adding yoga back in. Goal is 2x a week at least 20 min. That will be Thurs/Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment