Thursday
15-Jan
A. Power Clean Cluster (TnG). 2.2.2. 20 sec rest / 2 min rest. x4
85, 90, 90, 85
B. Clean Grip Deadlift @ 31x1. 4-5 reps. 2 min rest. x4
5@125, 135, 145 - 4@155 -- (video below is 3rd set)
C. Snatch Grip RDL @ 5050. 4-5 reps. 90 sec rest. x4
5@85, 90, 90 -- 4@95
+
60 Front Rack Walking Lunges for time 60#.
*12 wall balls every time you put the bar down
7:55
Notes : The power cleans were just ok today. First and last sets were very smooth, but the middle ones felt WAY heavier. I was frustrated on those. Thought I should have been able to use more weight. Deadlifts felt alright. I am always working hard to focus on not straining my back. RDL were SLOW and smooth. Besides me left thumb wanting to fall off, those were good. I often feel like I should be lifting more during deadlifts, but then the next day my hamstrings are very sore. Hopefully that is the case tomorrow! Walking lunges were TOUGH. Slow, but steady on those, 3 drops.
Clean grip DL 5@145
No comments:
Post a Comment