12-Jan
5 rounds not for time
6 Toes to Bar
12 Goblet Squat (heavy-ish kb/db) - 35#
18 Double Unders
+
A. Squat Snatch x 1 / Hang Squat Snatch x 2 / OHS x 3. 2 min rest. x5
55, 60, 65, 70, 70
B. Front Squat @ 22x1. 4, 4, 4. 2 min rest between sets. - 105#
+
5 rounds
10 DB Thruster snatches 20# per hand
15 Double Unders
7:38
Notes : First part was fine. Snatches felt pretty smooth. I am seeing some progress on those for sure. Still need to work on better form though. So... I was going to ask about how I should have been doing the DB snatches with two arms, and just now realized those should have been THRUSTERS. I found A video of DB snatches with two arms and did those. They felt awkward though, are those even a thing?! Dammit. Well, they were still tough for sure. I like thrusters would have been faster actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment