Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Monday
#1
3 rounds not for time:
7 Toes To Bar
14 Goblet Squat (heavy-ish kb/db)  -- 35#
21 Double Unders
+
A. Squat Clean x 1 / Hang Squat Clean x 2. 2 min rest. x4
90, 95, 95, 95#
B. Overhead Squat. 5, 5, 5. 2 min rest between sets.
90, 95, 100#
+
3 rounds for time
20 Wall Balls

20 Kettlebell Swing 35#
5:44

Notes : 
Felt good today! My toes to bar are much better. They are actually toes to the bar now. Part A was ok. The last clean was pretty tough. I def need to work on better leg position on these. I tend to go wide with toes pointed out because it's easier for me to catch the bar steadily that way. Overhead squats were good. I was pretty happy to finally get 100# on those! I even took a video of that last set (below). Looks like I need to work on getting down an extra few inches on these? I think I can, just get nervous with that much weight over me head. Also do you think my back should be flatter on those? Circuit was tough, but luckily pretty short. The ball and kb felt light after the other stuff. 





No comments:

Post a Comment