Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

Monday
A. Deficit Clean Grip Deadlift @ 22x1 (try to stand on 2inch "platform"). 4-5 reps. 2 min rest. x5
105, 115, 125, 135, 145

B. Power Clean. 3 reps on the min for 10 mins. (moderately tough... if these are no good, do 3 deadlifts heavier than last week for 7 mins) -- 4@85#, 3@90#, 3@95#
C1. Strict Pull Up. AMRAP in 1 min. 1 min rest. -- 9, 8, 8, 7 (all overhand)

C2. Ring Push Up. AMRAP in 1 min. 2 min rest. x4 -- 19, 20, 20, 18

I was hoping I would feel good after a break, but my energy level is just not there. Blah. So I started off slow on the DL. Haven't done these before with a deficit. Tried to get the tempo right. Video attached of the last set. Watching back it looks like I should have paused a second longer on the ground? Cleans felt heavy at first, but got stronger, so I added more weight. Those were pretty solid. Pull ups felt terrible, but I did those all overhand. Push ups were better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment