Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3, 2015

Wednesday
#2
A. Push Jerk @ 31x3. 2-3 reps. 2 min rest. x5 -- 65, 75, 80, 85, 90 (all 3 reps)
B. Feet Elevated Ring Row @ 31x1. AMRAP unbroken. 75 sec rest. x6 -- 10, 7, 6, 6, 6, 5
C1. KBS 35#. AMRAP in 60 sec. 30 sec rest -- 25, 25, 24, 25
C2. Wall Ball to 10 feet. AMRAP in 60 sec. 30 sec rest.  -- 24, 27, 25, 26

C3. Double Unders. AMRAP in 60 sec. 2 min rest. x4 -- 34, 26, 42, 22

The push jerks felt pretty good. Tempo was nice. After that I just felt tired. Maybe this gloomy cold weather is to blame? ;) Wall balls and KBS were OK. I could not get going on the DU, like ever. I am blaming it on my completely shredded jump rope that kept getting stuck on my shoelaces. New one in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment