Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015

Wednesday

3 min AMRAP @100% or 5 rounds @ 100%..., whichever comes second  -- 6:52
6 burpees
30 double unders
+
Row 90 sec @ 2:10 (OR LESS) pace
Row 30 sec easy
x9
(walk rest an additional 30 sec between 3/4, 6/7)

IFFFFF you are dropping off pace, rest as needed to recovery and adjust the 2:10 if you HAVE to.  The goal is to maintain a "tough" pace... if 2:10 is TOO tough, then add a few secs... if it is TOO EASY... push it a little harder.

So feeling pretty crappy today. Yesterday I was SUPER sore, so I decided to rest. Thought I was ok today, but no energy. Figured it was just me, but two of the kids have been complaining they don't feel well.

Anyhow, my DU were off today. Def took me more than 3 min to finish the first part, like way more. :( The row was rough. I kept below 2:10 for he first two rounds, but then started creeping above. I did half of the 90 sec below 2:10 and the rest below 2:15 for the most part. A few extra 10 sec rests too. The last two sets I was just trying to not die. 

Def not a great day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment