17-Jun
A. Squat Clean. Build to a tough 1 or a 1rm -- 55, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110#
B. Front Squat. Build to a 2rm. -- 105, 115, 125, 135, 140, 145
C1. Front Squat 105100# (from floor). 10 for time. 1 min rest. -- 32 sec, 41, 34
C2. Deadlift 125#. 15 for time. 2 min rest. x3 -- 44, 39, 47 sec
Pretty frustrated today. The squat cleans started off strong. I like knee sleeves, def feel the difference! After 100#, legs got a little bit sloppy. I can get the bar up where to needs to be, but struggle with simultaneously getting elbows and chest up fast and getting under the bar. I was ready for those front squats. Really hoping to hit 150. But they felt heavy and the first rep of 145 wasn't even happening. Could not clean the bar at 105# from the floor. 100# happened fine and those squats were nice. Deadlifts were fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment