Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014

Tuesday
#2
A. Power Clean. 10 singles with 80-85#+. rest as needed. -- 85#
B. Front Squat @ 4040. 6-8 reps. 2 min rest. x4  -- 8@85#, 7@95#, 6@105# x2
C. 1-Leg DB/KB RDL @ 31x1. 8-10. 1 min between legs. x3  -- 10@15#, 8@20# x2
D. Burpee with 1 feet jump. AMRAP 45 sec. 45 sec rest. x5 -- 54


D: measure one foot above max reach and jump to that marker every rep.

Notes : No problem on the cleans. I was trying to focus on form, though I always struggle with good form on those. Front squats were nice and tough. After the first set my thighs were already feeling sore, so those were def working. The RDLs were smoother this week. Last week I was sore for at least 4 days after those in my hamstrings. Burpees were good, not much fun though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment