#2
A1. Cuban Press.10 reps. -- 5, 7, 10#
A2. Overhead Neutral Grip Dumbbell Hold. 45 second accumulation. -- 25, 30, 30 # each had
A3. FLR in Rings w/ external rotation. 1 min accumulation. X3
B. Power Clean & Jerk. 1, 1, 1, 1. Rest as needed. -- 85, 90, 95x3, 90, 90#
C. Front Rack Barbell Walking Lunge. 14 continuous steps. 2 min rest. X4 -- 60#
Notes : My shoulders are super sore from yesterday, not sure why. The db holds were tough, but I got the 45 sec unbroken. FLR felt stronger. Those were 20-30 sec at a time. The cleans were really ugly today. The jerk was strong, but I cannot clean more than 90# at this point due to crappy from. I know what the correct form should be, but my body will not do it. I am basically muscling the whole thing up. Ugh. The lunges were not much fun, but surely effective.
No comments:
Post a Comment