Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15, 2014

Saturday
#4
A. Squat Snatch. Play with "moderate" weights.... see how they feel. -- 35, 45, 55, 60, 65, 70
B. OHS. 5, 5, 3, 3. 2 min rest. -- 85, 90, 95, 100, 105
+
21 min AMRAP
3 Squat Clean 80#
3 Strict Pull Up
3 Strict HSPU

3 Box Jump 24" --- 11 rounds

Notes - 
I skipped workout #3 (running) yesterday because my foot was feeling off after walking the kids to school. Hoping to knock that out Sunday am. My shoulders were feeling super stiff today. I am terrible at snatches, so those started out slow. Working with the 35# bar for a while, then built up slowly. Form was ok. OHS were on today!! Carrick was coaching me and that def helped. The squat cleans were tough. I did those 1 at a time with 5-10 sec between reps. Had to really focus on form because if my elbows weren't all the way up there was a lot of pressure on my shoulers. The rest of the circut was fairly fast and unbroken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment