#1
A. Clean Grip DL @ 3030. 3-4. 2 min rest. x5
4@105, 125, 135# 3@145, 155#
B. Single Leg BB Hip Thrust. 4-6. 1 min rest between legs. x 5 per leg
Double leg - 6@ 85#, 105, 115, 135# 4@155#
C. Kang Squat. 6-8. 2 min rest. x4
6@ 55#, 75, 75, 75
D. Front Rack BB Russian Step Up. 15 per leg. rest as needed. x3
35 x3
Notes : Sooo squeezing in a workout at night after an 11 hour drive seemed like a good idea at first, but I was exhausted quickly. The deadlifts felt good. I realized I should probably be using the hook grip on these (that's right I NEVER was) so I was able to get more weight. I tried to get the single leg hip thrusts for a good 15 min and they felt so awkward I just switched to double leg. Kang squats were awkward at first, but got a bit better as I went on. The steps ups were pretty tough. I am already feeling the soreness from those only 15 min later
No comments:
Post a Comment