Workout #2
#2
A. Seated Arnold Press. 10-12. 90s rest. x5
10#, 10, 15x3
B1. Push Up @ 1111. AMRAP. 90s rest. - 7, 9, 9, 9, 6
B2. Negative Only Pull Up. 2-3. 90s rest. x5 - 10#, 10, 12.5#x3
+
15 min AMRAP
20 sec Side Plank L
20 sec Side Plank R
20 sec Ring Support (top of dip)
3 Strict Pull Ups
--7 rounds + planks
+
Notes:
Exhausted this morning! I did the weights in the am and the 15min amrap in the pm. My shoulders are still sore from the 150 burpees, so they felt stiff and tired. Arnold presses were fine. The slow push up was way more challenging than it should have been. The neg. pull ups were rough. I was screaming during those, haha. For the amrap the planks were easy. The rings hold shouldn't be so hard, but they are. Those were mostly 5 sec hold, 5 sec rest till I got to 20 sec. My pull ups are WEAK right now. I'm hoping it is just being tired because those were the worst I have done in a long time. I used to be kinda good at those. Overall a tough one for me today!
No comments:
Post a Comment