Tuesday
A1. Clean Grip DL @ 3030. 2-3. 1 min rest.
3@115, 130, 140, 150# - 2@160, 165#
A2. Ring Dip Negative. 3-5 reps 1 min rest. x6 (as slow and controlled as possible... rest 10-15 secs between reps)* - 4 x6
B1. Push Up @ 1010. AMRAP. 45s rest -- 12, 9, 10, 7, 8
B2. Pull Up. 4+. 45s rest. (this is basically "AMRAP Unbroken", but get at least 4 every time if you do have to break before 4) x5
3+1 (overhand), rest all underhand, 4x2, 3+1 x2
C. KBS. 50 for time 53# --- 4:17
Notes :
Deadlifts seem to be improving every week. Or perhaps I am also slowly building up my confidence each week and pushing myself to do more at the same time. Ring dip neg were tough, but I could do them. Need to work on more control and slowing them down. The push ups are just smoking me lately! I did have good form for all those at least. I hate pull ups now. Maybe because I am so tired by that point? KBS were tough. I broke them up to 6 rounds I think. Did 12 unbroken for the first. Having a mirror in our garage really helps me on these because I can see when my form is lacking, hips aren't popping, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment