#1
A1. Clean Grip Deadlift @ 4040. 2-3. 1 min rest.
3@105, 125, 135, 150, 160# 2@170#
A2. Push Up @ 1010. AMRAP. 1 min rest. x6
12, 12, 10, 8, 9, 8
B1. Ring Dip Negative. 3-5 (same as last week). rest as needed.
B2. Pull Ups. 4+. rest as needed. x6
2 overhand + 2 underhand x6
C1. Hollow Body Hold. AMSAP. 30s rest.
C2. Arch Body Hold. AMSAP. 30s rest. x6
25s hollow, 1 min arch
Notes :
Good overall. Last deadlift set was TOUGH. I think my thumbs hurt the most now that I am actually using hook grip properly. Push ups seemed a bit stronger this week. Pull ups were my least favorite again, but I forced myself to do more overhand this time. Hollow body hold was really tough for me with such a wear core. Could not put my hand over head here. Only 25s for these. I like the arch hold much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment