workout #3
A. Jumping Back Squat. 4-6 x 5. 2 min rest. x6
35, 35, 35, 35, 40, 45#
B1. Ring Support Hold (top of dip). Accumulate 30s. 1 min rest
B2. Plank Rows. 12 per arm, alternating. 1 min rest. x6 - 5#
Notes: This was a tough one for me! The jumping squats were new. Those wore me out. I wasn't sure on the weight, but my legs were burning with just the bar. I should have been doing about 25-30 total in each set correct? That's what I did. After I added more weight I realized they weren't much harder with more weight, (still just terrible), so next time I would start with a 45# bar and maybe aim to up to 55. Ouch! Ring supports were tough. Only 10-15 sec at a time on those. Planks rows hurt, but were fine. Luckily I took American Sign Language in college, so I was able to translate that video a bit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment