#1
A. Clean Grip Deadlift. 6, 4, 2, 6, 4, 2. 2 min rest.
145, 175, 190, 155, 180, --- (3 tries at 200#)
B1. Weighted Neutral Grip Pull Up (on rings). 2-3. 30s rest. -- 5, 5, 7.5# x4
B2. Neutral Grip Dumbbell Push Press. 6-9. rest as needed. x6 -- 9@20# x2, 6@25# x4
C1. Hollow Body Hold. AMSAP. 30s rest. -- 30+ sec
C2. Arch Body Hold. AMSAP. 30s rest. x8 -- 1 min +
Notes:
I thought the DL started off well, but I may have jumped too quickly. A lot of times I need to build my confidence with the weight. I think REALLY wanted to get 200# today. The sets of four were ridiculous. The last set of 2@200# should not have a problem, but I could not even move that bar. Got a few videos of me cursing though. I was pretty tired after those DL. The rest of the exercises were fine. For the DB push press I should have been dipping and driving up for these yes? I realized that AFTER. I did a strict press.
No comments:
Post a Comment