Wednesday
#3
A. DB Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat @ 42x1. 4-6. 90s rest between legs. x5 per leg.
10, 15, 15, 20, 20#
B. Front Squat. 9 x 9. 2 min rest.
75, 85, 90, 90, 100, 105, 105, 110, 115 #
Notes : Holy hell, those squats were tough today! So the split squats still feel really weird on the right. I have to work so hard to balance and I don't feel like I can target the right areas like I can on the left. I tried all sorts of repositioning on those. I don't know. Front squats were ridiculous today. I was sort of over them by the 6th or 7th set, but I am more stubborn than I was tired. Really wanted to hit 115# on those today. I could not move after the last set, but I did it! I think I need to order those knee supports soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment